“Don’t be afraid of death. Be afraid of an unlived life.”
A life list is a list of goals you are fully committed to accomplishing before a predetermined date. This is different from a bucket list which is a list of things you would like to do before dying.
I made this final life list in 2014, so some items were already ticked off.
- Go camping.
- Join a fun run.
- And eventually run a f**king marathon. (Or a half-marathon) Haha!
- Bake a delicious cake.
- Light a firecracker.
- See the Eiffel Tower.
- Find a lifetime partner.
- Have a kid or kids.
- Buy a Philippine scratch map and scratch off Batanes.
- Try scuba diving.
- Donate blood.
- Enrol in a pole-dancing class. Or a boxing class.
- Read the books and watch Harry Potter, LOTR, and Star Wars.
- Save at least Php1M.
- Go to Boracay or Palawan with Mom, Bong, and Nang.
- Ride a goddamn roller coaster.
- Climb a mountain.
- Try skinny dipping.
- Go on a cruise (Asian cruise will do).
- See and experience real snow.
- Hug a panda.
- Ride on the topload of a jeepney.
- Throw a surprise party for a loved one.
- Experience Disneyland.
- Attend a masquerade ball or a costume party.
- Buy or register own domain name.
- Try wall-climbing. And ice-skating.
- Cliff-dive or cliff-jump.
- Own a car, or a house.
- Attend graduate school.
- Engage in stock trade.
- Travel solo.
- Set foot in the United States.
Target Date of Completion: June 1, 2018
Will post about the items I already completed. Good luck to me.
Share your life/bucket list too! 🙂